2017 is the year for you to invite God to loosen the knots of insecurity that have drained your joy and crushed your self-worth for too long.
I don’t know about you, but I’m ready to be free of shame, unforgiveness, fear, and feelings of worthlessness.
God is the Divine Untangler and He is ready to restore your heart if you just ask!
The FabFive challenge is designed to help you take that first step.
Find 5 friends…
Commit to 5 weeks together…
And work through 5 tangles.
Here’s how it works:
- Take the “What’s Your Tangle” quiz HERE. (encourage your team to do the same!)
- Purchase your personal copy of Untangled HERE or anywhere books are sold. (everyone needs their own book)
- Choose a team of 5 women (friends, neighbors, co-workers)
- Grab your calendars and commit to meet 5 times! (pick the days/time/location that works best for everyone)
- Download the Study Guide HERE and choose the 5 chapters you’d like to work through together! (there are 8 weeks of rich discussion questions for you to choose from!)
Are you ready?
And there are countless resources for you and your team! (Hey, we’re in this together… right?)
- Downloadable Study Guide with weekly discussion questions – click HERE
- Downloadable Companion Journal for in-depth discovery – click HERE
- Downloadable scripture cards to take along with you – click HERE
- Private Facebook Group for encouragement – click HERE
- Untangled playlist on Spotify filled with worship music – click HERE
- “Real Life” Coaching opportunities to help you work through tangles – click HERE
- Printables to download, print out, and frame – click HERE
You can even purchase this custom made Scrabble Tile Untangled Charm as a gift for your team! Order 1-4 @ $10 each. Or order 5 or more @ $7 each. All prices include shipping and handling. (Size is .75 x .75 x .16) Allow 7-10 days for delivery. Email me to order yours today!
Want to bring this challenge to your church?
We have a turn-key package of materials to help YOU facilitate the FabFive Untangled Challenge within your own women’s ministry! Email me for more information.