- Your words have the power to knot up the self-esteem of others, so choose them wisely. Don’t be known as a woman who tangles others.
- Hurtful words from your past can still be bruising your heart today. When something triggers you, ask God to reveal the tangle that just tightened.
- When opening your heart to others feels too risky because of past hurts, God gives you the ability to love. But you have to choose to use it.
Loosening the knot questions:
- How have hurtful words knotted your self-esteem in the past?
- After listening to the podcast, what will you do with those words now?