Hello friends! What a glorious day!
- It’s CWAHM Tuesday (click here to head on over now).
- The sun is shining.
- My kids are at Vacation Bible School.
- I’m home – alone. 🙂
- My laundry is folded and put away (miracle!).
Yes, life is good.
I wonder… how is your summer is going?
- Are you avoiding the summer shift (click here to read about that) or have you been unable to find that God-time we so desperately need?
- Are you enjoying your children or looking to sign them up for every summer camp available?
- Is your schedule manageable or are too many balls in the air?
No one would argue that this is a challenging time for us moms, but it’s also a great opportunity to pour into our children.
It’s the perfect chance to undo some of those hurtful and painful things that side-swiped our kids during the school year. Every kids gets their self-esteem dinged during school. They all navigate feelings of rejection. Many face struggles that are heart-breaking.
But summer is a great time to reverse the damage.
And I’m talking on CWAHM today about just that. I am highlighting one important weapon that may be missing from our parenting arsenal.
Trust me, you’ll want to make sure you’re doing this! Why?
- It is essential to healing their hearts.
- It helps make God real to them and not just someone mommy prays to.
- It equips them to engage in spiritual warfare.
Click here to head on over. And if you have a minute, I’d love to know what your thoughts are about this one thing. Is it something you are already doing?
Sisters, if you are wanting to raise Godly kids… then you need to make this part of your parenting battle plan.