- The grass isn’t greener on the other side. It’s greener where you water it.
- When we compare our marriage to hers, we’ll struggle to find contentment and happiness. God has a different plan for every marriage. No two are the same.
- The effects of jealousy are dangerous. It can steal your joy, ruin your marriage, and negatively affect your health. Ask God to untangle this knot every time is starts to tighten.
Loosening the knot questions:
- How does jealousy affect the way you feel about yourself, your marriage and your husband?
- If you drew a picture to represent the role jealousy plays in your life, what would it look like?
- What are some ways you can better appreciate your man and the relationship you have together?
Check These Out!