Oh, I’ve been so excited to share the news with you. God showed up HUGE this week!
- Remember me sharing about the Proverbs 31 She Speaks Conference in North Carolina this July for speakers and writers ?
- Remember how I told you it was the premier training ground for women called into ministry?
- Remember when I asked your prayerfully consider supporting me through a tax deductible donation?
Well, I am so humbled and so grateful to share that God dramatically intersected my life in a ginormous way. Thanks to a very generous friend, my registration fee almost completely covered!
When this news came through my email, I broke into tears and called my mom. (We never get too old to need our moms, do we?)
After I hung up with her, I started to wonder… Just why did this blessing surprise me? I mean, when I look at my life I see His fingerprints are all over it.
The truth is, God has always shown up.
Sisters, when we step out in His will, He blesses us by providing all we need for our calling. He makes things happen. He opens doors. He prepares our hearts. He covers us. He moves others.
Our loving Father has such an eye for detail. Nothing misses His gaze.
Oh how I’ve seen Him intersect my crazy, drama-filled, broken, exhausting life a million times!
- When my marriage was at divorce’s doorstep… God redeemed it!
- When I was diagnosed with a rare ovarian cancer… God healed me!
- When a bully was causing my son to melt into a mess… God restored him!
- When my husband’s job was causing unhealthy stress… God fixed it!
- When I stepped out in faith and signed up for the conference without the financial means… God provided it!
Friends… God. Loves. Us. And because of that, He always shows up.
1 Thessalonians 5:24 “God will make this happen, for He who calls you is faithful.”
This verse explains that regardless of the call, you can step out knowing God will give you what you need every time. Why? Because He is always faithful.
So you know what? I’m publically endorsing God. You cannot go wrong when you intentionally choose to follow His prompting in your life.
Friends, I want to encourage you to:
- Go where He leads you.
- Move where He moves you.
- Stay if He wants you to stay put.
- Fight if He wants you in battle-mode.
- Speak out if He wants you to share His words.
- Reconcile if He wants you to forgive.
- Support if He prompts you to give.
And here’s a bonus. When you obey God – He blesses you!
God’s economy rocks.
I’m so excited to be able to attend the She Speaks conference this July! And to the friend who answered His prompting to help make that happen for me, I pray huge blessings on your life.
And I know it will happen… because God always shows up!