… Okay, so that sounded a little cheesy.
But it’s true.
Today through Monday, my devotional book – Raising Godly Kids – is F R E E in Kindle format.
Did I mention it was F R E E ?
You can download it on Amazon here.
My book has 34 devotions focused on raising kids who know who they are and love God. It covers topics like:
- Praying over your child’s room
- Teaching them to pray
- Writing a blessing to speak over your kids
- Helping them to see God in their lives
- Teaching contentment
- Coaching stress strategies
- Investing time in your kids
The truth is… anyone can be a parent. But being a Godly parent … raising Godly kids… takes intentionality.
God chose YOU to be the parent for YOUR kids. And He trusts you to take that responsibility seriously.
I bet so.
And because of that, I know you’ll enjoy my book. So between now and Monday, you can download the Kindle version for F R E E.
… A savings of $5.99.
And it gets even better!
Here’s how it works:
1) Share this with your peeps (email, blog, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc)
2) Leave a comment below telling me you did (please include your email!)
3) And your names goes into the drawing.
I’ll let you know next week via email if YOUR name was drawn. (Don’t forget to include your email!)
And honestly, thanks for helping out a sister.
Can I ask one more favor?
I would so appreciate you taking the time to review it on Amazon. It helps me on so many levels.
Click here to download my book right now.
Friends, I pray my book helps you to raise kids who love God… and who learn to see Him in their everyday lives!
©2013 Carey Scott
Check out my “101 Ways to Praise a Child” printable! Free thru March!