Friends! Happy Tuesday to you.
I’m asking the question… “Are you too busy?” Isn’t this something we all struggle with? I wonder if you’ve ever said something like this before:
- I wish there were more hours in the day.
- We need another wife in the house.
- I just can’t seem to fit it all in.
- I am maxed out and exhausted.
- I am doing a lot of things good, but nothing great.
Yeah, me too.
But here’s the clincher, friends. A life of busyness affects more than just us. Our family also pays the price… especially our kids.
Do you ever consider what message that sends our kids? Does our busyness teach them that kind of pace is… normal? Are we passing a chaotic lifestyle on to our children.
But let’s take it a step farther. What do you think God has to say about it. Join me here and find out. And as a bonus, I even have a homework assignment for you.
Hope you’ll visit…